When my oldest turned 2, we threw her a Sofia the First birthday party. I swear this show was on repeat at our house for a very long time. As such, this party involved all things purple and delicious. As you know, I love to make treats and sometimes eat way too many of them. But picking and making good treats is half the fun of party planning. Take a look at all my delicious party delectables for ideas on completing your next party.
Sofia the First Birthday Party Treats
- Pretzels – I dipped pretzels in purple chocolate. I have found that having something sweet and salty balances out all of the sugared goodies at these things. You can use any kind of pretzels for this. Stick pretzels would also be cute placed in a fun jar and maybe dipped with sprinkles.
- Cupcakes – I made the cupcakes and frosting. A simple swirl and a splash of white pearly candies was enough to make them look elegant and princess like. I found the toppers here.
- Sugar Cookies- We also made flower sugar cookies and frosted them purple.
- My neighbor Michelle made some adorable marshmallow pops and cake pops. She is AMAZING and spares no detail on them. Every one is hand dipped and individually decorated. I LOVE them!!!
Don’t forget to throw in some colored balloons to match!
- The purple taffy is so good and I happened to find it at the grocery store. I don’t even know what brand it is, but man it is good!
I conveniently found this beauty at the Flea Market this weekend, isn’t it beautiful? I have been searching for one of these!
This party would not be complete without a candy thief! Shhh, we will let it slide since she is the birthday girl!
Happy Birthday BOO, We LOVE you!!
After all who doesn't love a FREE E-Course!!