Sofia the First Birthday Party Treats
- Pretzels – I dipped pretzels in purple chocolate. I have found that having something sweet and salty balances out all of the sugared goodies at these things. You can use any kind of pretzels for this. Stick pretzels would also be cute placed in a fun jar and maybe dipped with sprinkles.
- Cupcakes – I made the cupcakes and frosting. A simple swirl and a splash of white pearly candies was enough to make them look elegant and princess like. I found the toppers here.
- Sugar Cookies- We also made flower sugar cookies and frosted them purple.
- My neighbor Michelle made some adorable marshmallow pops and cake pops. She is AMAZING and spares no detail on them. Every one is hand dipped and individually decorated. I LOVE them!!!
- The purple taffy is so good and I happened to find it at the grocery store. I don’t even know what brand it is, but man it is good!
Pingback: 2013…was a GREAT year!!! | Start at Home Decor on July 1, 2018
Pingback: Monster Cupcake Tutorial | Start at Home Decor on July 1, 2018
Pingback: A Monster Party For Our Little Monster | Start at Home Decor on July 1, 2018