Still looking for some additional Christmas decor to accent your home? You’re in luck! I designed 2 Christmas printables and I loved them so much I wanted them turned into a sign! Good thing I have an awesome friend, Brittany, at Currently Chic who could make them to come life. Take a look at these gorgeous Christmas signs and printables and grab them for your holiday decor.
Christmas Signs and Printables
This mistletoe sign finished off the vision for my master bedroom. (You can see it all here.) I absolutely love how it turned out, complimenting my room with the perfect accent of color. Brittany does make these signs if you want one too!
I also wanted something to go over my daughter’s bed! One of my favorite Christmas songs is Silent Night, so “sleep in heavenly peace” was perfect. The amazingly talented Brittany also made this sign! I love that it isn’t overwhelming, but still dainty and noticeable. I don’t know about you, but my kids just LOVE having their own holiday decor in their bedrooms.
But if you are looking for something cute and little, I have the printables here for you too!
Different ways that you can use a printable:
- Make a sign with it. Tutorial here
- Frame it and interchange printables with other holidays or seasons
- Put it up in a gallery wall with holiday decor
- Use them as neighbor gifts
- Use them as holiday cards or as tags attached to your neighbor gifts
- Create a holiday banner with it
- Use it for party decor or table centerpieces
This colored printable is especially cute! Enjoy these Christmas signs and printables! Happy Holidays!
You might also like…
Or this spring printables roundup