Sometimes you look at a room or a wall and you can just tell that something is missing. You all know that feeling… it’s just blah. Well, that empty space in my house prompted me to take a little bit of a decorating detour and design something totally fun and new. With spring arrivals already here, I have been working on a gorgeous new line of windows and corbels that were just listed in the shop! If you are desperately needing new ideas for decorating, but you don’t love the idea of putting word cutouts on your walls, these are a great alternative option while still providing fabulous character. Windows and corbels are both unique designs and great for multipurpose.
Windows and Corbels
- Use a corbel to sit on a shelf or to hold up a shelf.
- A corbel can also be used as bookends or a table accessory.
- They can also be placed in corners for wall/ceiling accent.
- Use them to accent posts or beams.
Shop my new line of corbels here.
- Use windows to frame other artwork or word cutouts.
- Windows can be great wall or table accents.
- You can also wrap greenery or flowers through them, creating a perfectly beautiful display!We have several different styles in the shop. You can shop my new line of windows here!
The options are endless for home decor with windows and corbels! Happy Decorating!
You may also like…
After all who doesn't love a FREE E-Course!!