I love to bake, but not in large quantities. I was so excited when Devin and I found an easy and delicious cookie sheet peanut butter fingers recipe we loved. We changed up a few things to make it our own.
If I cut these up just right I can get 36 peanut butter fingers. Not to mention prep and cook time is under 1 hour! Now that is my kind of recipe.
Even better? People love them and always ask for the recipe. I think my favorite part of the recipe is the oatmeal so don't skip that part. It adds the perfect amount of texture.
Tips for Easy and Delicious Cookie Sheet Peanut Butter Fingers
- After the cookie sheet comes out of the oven we place it in the freezer to make it cold before adding the whipped peanut butter
- Whipping the peanut butter is easiest with a Kitchen aids flat beater
- After the whipped peanut butter is on we put it back into the freezer until really cold. This allows
- To melt the chocolate chips we use a double broiler
- After you add the chocolate put it back into the freezer. This helps keep the peanut butter and chocolate in their own layers
Easy Peanut Butter Fingers
- ¾ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ Cup Peanut Butter
- ¾ teaspoon Soda
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 ½ Cups Flour
- 2 Cups Oatmeal
- 1 Cup Whipped Peanut Butter
- 1 Bag Chocolate Chips
Mix all ingredients together except the 1 cup whipped peanut butter. Bake at 350 degrees on a 16’x12’ cookie sheet for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool then frost with whipped peanut butter. Melt the chocolate chips and pour over whipped peanut butter.
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do.
Looking for more easy crowd pleaser treats?
Check out this toffee apple dip. It is super easy to make in bulk and it is so delicious.
No Bake Cheesecake is another one of our favorite treats. We love how fluffy and smooth it is!