If you are looking for cute desk organizer for any space, big or small. You have come to the right spot. Not to mention they are super cute and versatile.
My daughter is quite the artist and was in need of a spot to create without making the entire house a mess. She had this small little corner in her room so I decided to turn it into a little crafting/homework station.
Cute Desk Organizer
These desk organizer are magnetic so you can easily mix and match however you want.
The organizers I decided on:
- 3 of the metal back plates and bought an assortment of attachments.
- Smaller one bin for pens and pencils.
- Cork board is perfect for hanging pictures.
- Bigger option hold notebooks great. These magnets are surprisingly strong. We have had 4 notebooks in there and it has yet to even budge.
- Long half bin to store bigger items in.
After everything was hung up I pulled out my Cricut joy and writeable vinyl and printed up some labels. Having labels has helped my daughter keep everything nice and clean. There were a a few blank spots so I found some cutes quote to print out as well. Making this cute desk organizer even more functional.
Desks for Teenagers
Since this is a small space instead of a desk I found a console table. Console tables are a great option when you have a narrow space as they are not quite as a desk. But still wide enough to do homework and art projects. This desk is currently unavailable but I have rounded up some other great options below. Shop here
This blank little wall is now as function as ever and it looks nice with these cute desk organizers. My daughter has really been loving this space and using it often.