Red and Christmas to me just go together. Naturally, we need red Christmas tree decorations! This year we bought a new 10′ tree for the new house, which of course means new decor too!!
For my tree decor I teamed up with Decorator’s Warehouse, and boy oh boy did they exceed my expectations. The quality of their ornaments are amazing and they have such a great variety.
Red Christmas Tree Decorations
- 12 – 24″ Ice Crabapple branch
- 10 – 32″ Red Snow Berry Spray
- 10 –28″ Frosted Velvet Poinsettia
- 10 – 24″ White Faux Fur Velvet Poinsettia Stem
- 10 – 28″ Frosted Flocked Cedar Spray w/ Cones
- 10- 32″ Pod Leaf Frosted Spray
- 9 – 6″ glittered 2 Tone Net Ball Ornament – Red/White
- 7- 28″ Iced Snow Balsam Berry Spray
- 7- 36″ White Pinecone Branch Spray
- 7- 34″ Frosted Twig loops Spray
- 7- 40″ Iced Berry Sparkle Spray
- 7- 28″ Frosted Flocked Cedar Spray with Cones
- 5- 5″ Frosted vine ball Christmas Ornament
- 5- 22′ Snow Iced Poinsettia stem – red
- 3 – Large Tin Jingle Bell
- 3 – Medium Tin Jingle Bell
- 3 – 4″ x 10 yard Fur Metallic Christmas Ribbon
- 3- 4″x10 yard red and white ribbon
- 3 – 10 cm Mercury ball ornaments – set of 4
Max and match textures. For example I have glittered poinsettias and faux fur poinsettias. I also have several different kinds of berries stems. Some have glitter on them, some have green leaves and some are mixed with branches.
Buy different size ornaments. I have 2 different sizes of bells and and 5 different sizes of ornaments. This makes it easier when decorating to group several items together.
Tree Topper – I used 20 different stems. I have white stems, flocked stems and several different types of red berries. Don’t be afraid to mix and match. A trick to creating a cohesive tree topper is to spread out like branches across the top of the tree. This helps your eye to go from one side to the other.
Ribbon – I used 2 different ribbons. Ribbon helps to fill those weird spaces and adds a fun texture to a tree as well.
Now it is time for you to start decorating with your red Christmas tree decorations!
After all who doesn't love a FREE E-Course!!