Classic red Christmas tree decorations are my go to for Christmas decorating. They are versatile and can be changed up easy.
This year we bought a new 10' tree for the new house, which of course means new decor too!!
Red Christmas decorations bring the warmth of Christmas to our home each year. You can never go wrong with a classic red for Christmas. Buying Christmas decorations is an investment. Over the years as I have decorated I have found it easy to add in other colors with red. It changes it up just a bit but allows me to use my decorations from the previous years.
For my tree decor I teamed up with Decorator's Warehouse, and boy oh boy did they exceed my expectations. The quality of their ornaments are amazing and they have such a great variety.
Red Christmas Tree Decorations
- 12 - 24" Ice Crabapple branch
- 10 - 32" Red Snow Berry Spray
- 10 -28" Frosted Velvet Poinsettia
- 10 - 24" White Faux Fur Velvet Poinsettia Stem
- 10 - 28" Frosted Flocked Cedar Spray w/ Cones
- 10- 32" Pod Leaf Frosted Spray
- 9 - 6" glittered 2 Tone Net Ball Ornament - Red/White
- 7- 28" Iced Snow Balsam Berry Spray
- 7- 36" White Pinecone Branch Spray
- 7- 34" Frosted Twig loops Spray
- 7- 40" Iced Berry Sparkle Spray
- 7- 28" Frosted Flocked Cedar Spray with Cones
- 5- 5" Frosted vine ball Christmas Ornament
- 5- 22' Snow Iced Poinsettia stem - red
- 3 - Large Tin Jingle Bell
- 3 - Medium Tin Jingle Bell
- 3 - 4" x 10 yard Fur Metallic Christmas Ribbon
- 3- 4"x10 yard red and white ribbon
- 3 - 10 cm Mercury ball ornaments - set of 4
Max and match textures. For example I have glittered poinsettias and faux fur poinsettias. I also have several different kinds of berries stems. Some have glitter on them, some have green leaves and some are mixed with branches.
Buy different size ornaments. I have 2 different sizes of bells and and 5 different sizes of ornaments. This makes it easier when decorating to group several items together.
Tree Topper - I used 20 different stems. I have white stems, flocked stems and several different types of red berries. Don't be afraid to mix and match. A trick to creating a cohesive tree topper is to spread out like branches across the top of the tree. This helps your eye to go from one side to the other.
Ribbon - I used 2 different ribbons. Ribbon helps to fill those weird spaces and adds a fun texture to a tree as well.
Now it is time for you to start decorating with your red Christmas tree decorations!