Attention all you bakers out there... or even better, NON-bakers, this is the recipe for you. Any peanut butter and chocolate fans? Yep, this is for you too. These Hershey Kiss blossom cookies are the EASIEST cookies EVER. Plus, they are delicious and turned out so cute!
So here is the kicker, all you have to do is dump ALL the ingredients into the mixing bowl, turn it on and let it mix. I don't even use a spatula to clean the sides, I just turn the mixer on and watch the magic happen. This is a real winner in my book!
Hershey Kiss Blossom Cookies Recipe:
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup softened butter - not melted, this will mess up the consistency of your dough
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¾ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 30 unwrapped Hershey Kisses
- extra sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients except the Hershey kisses and extra sugar, into a mixing bowl. Mix all the ingredients together until combined. This takes about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Next, roll teaspoon size balls of dough, once rolled, roll them into the extra sugar and then place on the cookie sheet. I space mine 1 to 2 inches apart.
- Cook for about 8 to 10 minutes - I usually take them out at 8 minutes so they don't overcook. Also keep in mind that they will cook a little longer as they are cooling on your cookie sheet.
- Once out out of the oven, immediately place the unwrapped Hershey kiss in the center and let cool.
- Eat them up!
See this is probably the easiest recipe ever! (You can thank me later for all those mouth-watering cookie dreams you'll be having the next few days.)
You can also view my other favorite recipes here.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This is unrelated to the post, but I wanted to ask a question . I bought the “ for this child we prayed “ lettering and were wondering what the best way to hang them on the wall would be . My husband is les I guess towards Velcro .. Velcro .. Velcro ! I need a better solution !! Lol
I used the velcro command strips