Summer break starts on Friday for us. We have got all the summer vibes going strong over here in this perfect summer table.
Summer to me is bright fun colors. Kind of like a citrus fruit color palette which includes, lemons, limes, grapefruits and oranges.
That color palette was my inspiration for creating the perfect summer table.
How to Create the Perfect Summer Table
- For the centerpiece I used real snap dragons that are planted in a metal bucket. They were the perfect color and I like how they added height to the center. Plus, when I clean up this tablescape I will move them outside to my front porch!
- Next I took 2 garlands and placed them around the outside of each side of the snap dragons I then tied the garlands together on either side of the snap dragons. This made is to the garlands came back together and flowed down the table correctly.
- I then added my color. I used faux peonies to bring in the orange and lemons for a punch of color.
- I then added faux stems of greenery. I used eucalyptus, mint, and babies breath. I filled in bare spots as also used some of them to trail down the front of the table and out of the side.
- After my greenery was how I wanted it I added in some white flowers to really give my color a good pop!
- For my place setting I used round place mats with some texture. Then I added a dinner sized plate, a salad plate and topped it off with a bowl. I wanted to bring some of the items from the centerpiece into the place settings. To do that I added a lemon in the bowl and added some greenery around the outside of the bowl as well!
TADA you have a perfect summer table!
Check out my spring tablescape here