Discover my favorite Amazon gadgets that I use the most at home.
Are you an Amazon enthusiast? Do you love discovering and trying out Amazon's best gadgets? Take a look at some of the most useful products and how they can help make your life a bit easier.
If you're looking to become a better informed Amazon shopper, check out these fun items to see if they fit your needs. Why not use products that help solve a problem or simplify our busy life?
Amazon Cleaning Gadgets
Is cleaning fun for anyone? It can take a lot of time and somehow the house still never feels clean. However, using products to simplify, shorten cleaning time or have fewer germs definitely makes it more bearable. These are my favorite products that I use on the regular!
- Cobweb Duster - From high windows to ceiling fans, this one is a winner for picking up dust. This duster has 3 different attachments and extends up to 12 ft making it easy to dust just about everything inside and out that you can't reach.
- Mop and broom holder - I have to have some organization to find all of my cleaning tools. Simply attach this to your wall and use it to store your brooms, mops, dusters and more.
- Stainless steel cloth - I love these cloths because I don't need any chemicals. Use cloth and water to keep your appliances nice and clean.
- Window Squeegee - Tired of looking through dirty windows? This squeegee helps to make them nice and clean.
- Dish brush - Not only does this dish brush work amazing, it also looks cute sitting next to the sink.
- Pet hair remover - This is a cool gadget for pet owners. And the best part? It picks up everything I thought my expensive vacuum was getting. This tool is used to remove hair on a couch, a rug and even a pet tower. My living room has never looked so clean!
Amazon Car Gadgets
It seems as though my car is always in need of a good cleaning, especially driving car loads of kids around. I found these Amazon car gadgets that have been helping A LOT with my car organization and cleaning.
- Cup Holder Expander Adapter - This cup holder expands to fit just about any cup hole. It is big enough to hold my water bottle and sports bottles so they aren't rolling all over the car.
- Coaster set - These absorbing round ceramic stone coasters are a great way to prevent moisture. No more water floating around in the cup holders!
- Car vacuum - This luxurious gadget has gotten so much use! It does a great job vacuuming small nooks and crannies.
- Trash bag - This trash bag is an easy way to clean up the garbage. They are also waterproof so nothing leaks out. Just hang it over the back of one of the seats and you are good to go.
- Car headrest hooks - These hooks are a great choice for hanging my purse or any other items that are floating around. Keeping all the coats and bags off the floor is ideal.
- Collapsable canvas utility bag - This bag has been so handy to have in the back. I use it to carry in groceries or any other odds and ends that are left in the car.
Decrease the amount of time you hunt for things in your kitchen when your drawers and cupboards are organized. Take a peek at my pantry for some helpful ideas on storage and where to put a small kitchen appliance.
- Water bottle storage - No more rattling bottles that fall out every time I open the cupboard. This has been so great to keep all of my water bottles organized. The racks stack nicely too.
- Medicine cabinet baskets - Get baskets for keeping medicine organized. I love how the front drops down so I can see what is in the basket without pulling everything out.
- Ziplock bag storage - The next time you get frustrated with plastic baggies all over our drawer, remember this! This bag organizer is the only thing that keeps all of my sandwich and snack bags in one space.
- Deep drawer organizers - Believe it or not these bins are actually for a fridge. But they stack so nicely and fit my drawer perfectly.
- Silverware organizer - This organizer can get bigger and smaller to fit any drawer size.
- Fridge drawers - Did you know they make drawers that you can add under your shelves? These have been so helpful for storing product and other items that get lost in the fridge.
Although cooking is not my number one love, I do enjoy baking and eating! My hubby is the cook around here and these kitchen gadgets make it easier being in the kitchen, not to mention that any kitchen item can make a great gift for a chef. View all details on my kitchen here.
- Battery powered salt and pepper shakers - I love freshly ground pepper and salt. Plus, it has helped my kids with portion control too. Jump on a healthy kick by limiting your salt intake.
- Olive oil dispenser and sprayer - This olive oil dispenser has been amazing. You press the sides until you reach your desired portion and then you can drizzle it over your pan, food, salad or whatever it may be. The oil sprayer is great for spraying down baking dishes, pans or anything else you need sprayed with oil.
- Magnetic measuring cups and spoons - No more measuring cups and spoons floating around the drawer. These all stack together with magnets for easy storage.
- Pan and bowl strainer - This strainer fits pans big and small and can even be used on a bowl.
- Butter crocks - This is the perfect way to store your butter on the counter. Just add ⅓ cup of water to the bottom and it creates a seal and helps to keep the butter fresh longer. Many different colors and styles will help you find the perfect one for your kitchen.
- Travel pill organizer - Keep all of your medications for family members contained in one spot with all of these individual compartment organizers.
- Toiletry leak locks - Don't let your liquid bottles leak all over your suitcase with these packing hacks.
- Hanging toiletry bag - A simple hanging toiletry bag without a hefty price tag and ideal for holding beauty products.
- Small organizer box - Perfect for keeping ties and bobby pins organized for your long hair.
DIY Home Gadgets
- Stress crack tape - The perfect fit for fixing stress cracks on your walls and ceiling. See the full tutorial here.
- Cable clips - Perfect for hiding all of those obnoxious cords! See more of my office hacks here.
- Power strip outlet - If you have a love of electronics then this is the perfect power outlet to hook in all of those Apple products. It's a great price point too!
- Grampa's weeder - My favorite tool for that time of year when weeding begins in the warmer months. Don't break your back or knees with this handy item.
- Solar outdoor lights - Awesome waterproof solar lights that are worth mentioning and don't require plugging in to a smart plug.
- Solar powered string lights - Perfect for stringing up under a porch roof or along a fence. Powered by solar so no other light sensor or remote control needed.
Amazon Bathroom Gadgets
Items to make your bathroom experience quick and easy.
- Hanging pom pom towel - So much cuter than a typical hand towel and a good thing for drying out quickly.
- Flosser dispenser - One of those super cool contraptions you don't think you need until you have it. It's great for containing all of those flossers and no more getting poked with sharp edges while you sift through your drawer.
- Heat resistant silicone mat - Keep your hot tools contained without ruining your counter top or burning your hands.
Amazon enthusiasts are always on the lookout for new gadgets to make life easier. After exploring some of the most versatile and useful Amazon gadgets, it's clear that these products offer tremendous value for those who take advantage of them.
Whether you're a smart home tech aficionado or just a savvy shopper looking for a multi-functional find, there's an Amazon gadget that can make life easier. Take the plunge and discover the newest gadgets from Amazon that I absolutely love.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.