My husband and I decided to take a healthier approach to our diet and try out a Keto lifestyle. I am happy to report that we found a lot of success with it! We were even able to still have Keto desserts, which was a really nice surprise because it would be so hard for me to completely eliminate sweet things out of my life. I've included two of my favorite Keto desserts and the recipes. They've turned out fabulous every time and are so simple to make.
My Favorite Keto Desserts
Almond Flour Cheesecake Crust
- 32 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Powdered Stevia
- 3 large Egg
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 in (23 cm) springform pan.
First up, let's make the almond flour cheesecake crust. Stir the almond flour, melted butter, stevia, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. The dough will be slightly crumbly, but that's ok. Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until barely golden. Let cool at least 10 minutes.
Next, beat the cream cheese and powdered sweetener together at low to medium speed until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Then add the lemon juice and vanilla extract and mix up! (Keep the mixer at low to medium the whole time - this will help keep air bubbles out.)
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fat Bombs
- ½ cup of Adams peanut butter
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- ¼ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup of sugar substitute (I used stevia)
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- Completely melt peanut butter, coconut oil, and cocoa powder.
- Stir in the sugar substitute and sea salt.
- Pour into mini cupcake pan with paper cups.
- Freeze until it firms up completely, about ½ hour.
Even my kiddos like these recipes! Try out these yummy Keto desserts!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.