Make your dining table full of festivity for all the holiday parties this year.
With Christmas dinner almost here and a house full of people coming over, you want a table that will look festive and classy. Take a look at these amazing Christmas tablescapes that are both budget-friendly and elegant.
11 Classy Christmas Tablescapes
These lovely Christmas settings are the perfect inspiration for your own dining table this year!
Neutral Christmas Tablescapes
Looking for a neutral dining table that is minimal, but classy? The simplicity of using natural elements and a neutral color palette are so appealing.
- Use neutral colors
- Freshen up your space by adding layers of greenery
Although this tablescape doesn't include lots of color, it is very classy with rustic neutrals and bringing in the outdoors to your dining space. The pinecones and trees combined with the candles make it feel like a very rustic Christmas indeed! Can't you just smell the pine already?
- Pinecones are a fun accessory that can be easily made into decor
- Accenting with white is a great neutral option
Classic Christmas Tablescapes
Try out my DIY Christmas tablescape on a budget that uses these classic Christmas colors of red and gold.
- Use decor you already have like Christmas ornaments
- Holiday candy can add be a fun accessory on your table
And there is something to love about a classy gold and white tablescape. It's elegant and accented with just enough gold to really make the presentation sparkle. Those gorgeous trees are an amazing decoration to add to the centerpiece as well!
- Adding anything with a sparkle will automatically bump your table into the elegant category
Although unable to locate a source for this, I thought the idea was just gorgeous! I love the berries and greenery accompanied by the lit jar candles.
- Get a similar look by using mason jars and tea lights or fairy lights
These centerpieces are absolutely amazing. I love the simplicity behind using the mason jars, yet it looks very elegant with the cranberries, candles and greenery. A beautiful sight while enjoying a holiday meal. See how this table was done from Clean and Scentsible.
- Use mason jars for other things besides lights
Patterned Christmas Tablescapes
I love this rustic Farmhouse Christmas setting with the plaid black and white accents. So adorable!
- Pick a fun centerpiece and design your theme around it
This black and white buffalo check table is so fun! Anything buffalo check is so stylish and I love to see other colors besides red. What a fun and classy color combination of black, white and gold.
- Pick a main pattern and use additional decor to accent those colors
Looking for a table that is super adorable while being DIY friendly? This table from Cherished Bliss is a winner! A beautiful plaid table covering accented by cranberries and eucalyptus is just what you need for a classy, cozy Christmas.
- Use fabric or scarves in place of traditional table runners
Colorful Christmas Tablescapes
This adorable tablescape is simple, yet classy with the use of multicolored Christmas trees. The pastel color palette is a unique table setting from House by Hoff.
- Opt for another color palette besides traditional Christmas coloring
Wow! This dining table in silver and navy is the perfect Christmas tablescape from The Lilypad Cottage. The silver candle holders are so elegant with the greenery and refreshing navy color.
- Don't be afraid to go with a bold color scheme
- Pair at least two colors together for variety
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.