My little buddy is off to preschool this year. He is super excited, his mom not so much. When I asked him what I would do without him being home he said, “mom, you can get your hair done or come with me.” What a sweetheart, right? But I swear I am not that high maintenance. I wanted to find him the perfect backpack and this Twelve Little backpack for kids is the perfect fit.
Twelvelittle Backpack for Kids
Let me first start off by saying that finding a backpack for kids is hard. If you are anything like me, you hunt for backpacks that won’t get easily destroyed. Kids are just hard on backpacks, it’s a fact of life. Maybe more so if you have a boy. I don’t know why, but it’s just in their nature to destroy stuff.
These Twelvelittle backpacks have a few things that I really love.
- The material is sturdy and thick. I really am excited about it holding up to the destructive nature of my little guy!
- It’s water-resistant. A must if you live here in Utah with all the snow and rain that comes. Even the interior lining has water-resistant coating.
- Pockets on the exterior and interior. I especially love the outside mesh pocket that can hold a water bottle.
- The straps also have a chest clip that I love for keeping the backpack on. My little guy thinks he has to wear his backpack everywhere because the buckles on the front keep him safe.
- These are machine washable! What parent can go without this option?!
- I love the fun design. My little guy loves spaceships. We often ride in his made up space ship to my favorite planet called “pink planet.” And, the space ship has reversible sequins too! I also love that the interior has a cute pattern too. These backpacks are discounted right now, plus you can get free shipping using the code: btsfree.
I love these backpacks for kids! They are perfect for sending my little guy off for his first time. Happy Shopping!
This post is sponsored by Twelvelittle, but all opinions are my own.