Who loves to shop? This girl sure does! But let’s be honest, the budget is always in the back of our minds while shopping. You ready for some tips and tricks on finding amazing deals? Head to Tuesday Morning! I had a $200 budget to redecorate my bathroom and I was so surprised how far that went!
Tips for Shopping at Tuesday Morning
- Take your time. There are a lot of goodies to be found so don’t be afraid to sort through all of their fun sections.
- Tuesday Morning does a great job at keeping their items together. It’s easy to find all their rugs, throws, pillows, toys and even food in one place.
- Make sure to check their price tags. They have the original price and then they have their price right below it. I found some amazing deals on designer items.
- They have furniture too. And it is a great price! I found chairs, benches, end tables, poufs, shelves and lots more.
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match. I found this fun basket in the laundry section and I found these fun pillows to go with it nicely.
- In the back of Tuesday Morning they have a clearance section with even more savings.
- Tuesday Morning also carries seasonal items, they can sell out fast so make sure to check a few months before.
Ready to see everything I came home with for only $200?
- 4 towels – that were more than 50% off
- 4 wash cloths – 50% off
- stool – was $89.99 only $59.99
- 2 plants – 40% off
- Toilet paper holder – only $9.99
- Candle – which smells delicious and was under $9
- Soap Dish – 50% off
- Toothbrush holder 50% off
- Soap Dispenser – 50% off
- Sponge brush – 40% off
- Knot accent piece – 55% off
- I also bought some popcorn and caramels… but I ate them before I got home…oops
We shopped, that was fun! We saved money, that was awesome! Now it is time to decorate the bathroom. Ready to see what it looks like? Here it is. ……
This little stool is so cute, I love the texture it adds to the space! Which brings me to my last tip. When buying items for a space, they don’t have to match exactly. Just make sure they have the same tones and add in texture and some fun patterns. For example, the stripes of the towel and the diamonds of the stool. They are not exactly the same color or texture but they go together because they compliment each other.
I didn’t want to add too much color to the space as I am liking the different shades of grey. So adding a touch of greenery was perfect.
I sure hope you enjoy your shopping experience at Tuesday Morning as much as I did. Wondering were your closest Tuesday Morning is to you? Check here.
This post is sponsored by Tuesday Morning, but all opinions are my own!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
After all who doesn't love a FREE E-Course!!