Pallets and a Tea Party

Pallets and a Tea Party

DIY & Crafts, My Home
I have finished my first Pallet project.  A table for my girls!  I love that it looks so old!  The wood was splitting like crazy, and at first I was trying to redo and undo to get it all smooth and perfect.  Yeah, well what was I thinking?  I love the old charm.

A new {old} table calls for a tea party and {of course} the camera.  My 3 year old was in heaven that I let her use MY teapot.  She kept telling me “mom don’t worry, I am really careful and promise not to hurt your teapot.”  She was very careful, nothing was hurt!

Vintage Mellie was my inspiration for this table if you want to make your own she has a great tutorial!!!

Happy Weekend!!

1. Jen Gilday
    February 11, 2012 at 4:57 am

Nice work! Found you at the picket fence…

Table looks great. And the girls are darling!
    Jen
    athomeinthenorthwestblog.com

2. Classy Clutter
    February 11, 2012 at 5:13 am

How stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!

I hope you'll link this up to our first ever linky party! Party just started!

-Mallory @ Classy Clutter

3. Emily and Jaime at Everyday Art
    February 11, 2012 at 11:37 pm

Oh my gosh–that is over-the-top cute! I have two little girls who recently acquired a table for their tea parties, but not nearly so cute and chic. 🙂 Wish I would have seen this before Christmas. 🙂

4. Sarah
    February 12, 2012 at 3:38 am

This table (and the pictures!) are adorable! I've always wanted to make a pallet table and you did a beautiful job!

I love a good makeover. This nightstand is just so precious…you did a great job!

I'm your newest follower!

Feel free to stop by and check out some of my crafts too, if you'd like 🙂
    -Sarah

5. Melissa
    February 13, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Thanks so much for the mention and the link back! I really appreciate it! Your table turned out amazing!!!! And your pictures, well, they're stunning!!!

6. At The Picket Fence
    February 15, 2012 at 12:07 am

How absolutely adorable!!! It turned out just darling although it is kinda upstaged by your precious girls. LOL! Thanks so much for sharing this at Inspiration Friday last weekend!
    Vanessa

7. Amy
    February 15, 2012 at 12:19 am

oh. my. goodness. Those pictures are too, too adorable! Thanks SO much for sharing at Shine on Fridays!

8. Sarah
    March 6, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Oh my goodness, your girls are too cute!

9. seo plugin
    March 6, 2016 at 11:18 pm

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword….wait there’s even more Now what if i told you there was a simple WordPress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That’s right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin