I can’t believe it is time for fall fashion!!! I’m pretty sure that only last week I was melting in our backyard. However, our evenings are starting to get cooler, which means that fall is just around the corner. Yippee! And of course, once that lovely autumn weather hits then my favorite wardrobe picks get to be on display. But let’s back up to what I’ve seen trending for this season. Flattering fall choices for me this year are driving towards cool blues and deep greens and plaid.
Let’s take a gander at a few of my fall fashion favorites, shall we? (this post contains affiliate links)
Fall Fashion Wardrobe Favorites
- This dress from Poppy & Dot is GORGEOUS. Cool blues and gray tones just shout fall. I’m a big fan of stripes too, so no complaining on my end! And an added bonus? Long enough to cover me when bending over and no cleavage hanging out the top. WIN! This fit is pretty flattering on most body types too since it isn’t very clingy. Shop here and use the code startathome10 for 10% off
Can you tell that sometimes I really love posing for the camera? My dear husband takes most of my pictures and he just stands there and clicks the camera so I have to throw something in there to liven it up a little bit… ha ha ha.
- Also, I just got this top and it is stunning with the lace detail. Again, cool blues are IN this season. So shop here and use the code startathome10 for 10% off
- And I found these jeans at American Eagle. I love that the holes are patched so they don’t get any bigger. They are a jogging style so they are comfy but still flattering. (shop here)
- I love jeans with holes in them for fall since (shop here) they allow the perfect amount of air flow if you know what I mean. I love the way these jeans fit too, they are stretchy, but not too stretch. Also, they are comfortable and with the frayed details on the bottom they are super stylish and look cute with boots (shop boots here)
- Olive screams fall to me, so when I saw this sweater at the Loft Outlet I snatched it up. (shop here) I love the short sleeves and it is the perfect length.
- This black shirt from Nordstrom Rack is the perfect layering shirt. (shop here) It is polyester so it hangs nicely and it also looks so cute tucked in the front.
My Favorite Robe
- Another favorite are these robes from Poppy & Dot I shared a few weeks ago on my Instagram. Because, these are the absolute best for getting ready in the morning! And even wearing before you go to bed at night. I’ve never been happier saying goodbye to those heavy, full length robes that make me feel claustrophobic and sweaty. You can still get my discount code on these, using the code: startathome10
Happy Fashion Friday!