I am always looking for easy recipes, that are healthy and the whole family will eat. Ham fried rice is one of those. It is perfect for crazy nights as I can make it early and keep it on warm until everyone eats. It is also great the next day… and who doesn’t love leftovers.
Ham Fried Rice Recipe:
- 6 cups of rice
- 5 eggs
- 1 ham steak
- frozen peas
- soy sauce
- First start the water for you minute rice, once boiling add rice – follow instructions on your box.
- Warm up a wok, or pan
- Add scrambled eggs and cook
- Cut up ham steak into small cubes and add to scrambled eggs.
- Also add peas and cook everything
- Once cooked add in minute rice and mix all together
- Add 1/8 cup of soy sauce
- mix all up and ENJOY!
After all who doesn't love a FREE E-Course!!