Sometimes we can all use a little assistance in the gift department. Yes, even for your spouse! I’m not sure why, but some years I just have very little inspiration that flows for gift giving and other years I’m bursting at the seams. Whatever your situation may be this year, I put together a little favorites list featuring gifts for him to help with the shopping. These are all things I’ve gotten for my hubby or things he would love, but they can apply to any guy- spouse, brother, or father!
Gifts for Him
- The hubs loves hats and this hat case has been so nice to keep them from getting smashed.
- These bottles are stainless steel and vacuum insulated. They also come in several different colors as well.
- Under Armour is always a hit. I love how their sweatshirts wash up because the fabric remains nice-looking for years.
- These are my husband’s favorite shoes… that is saying something since he has at least 20 pairs. Also, I have a similar pair in women’s that I love too.
- Devin loves to wear fun socks and he always gets the best comments on them… LOL. These socks are a great deal too!
- We use our chrome cast daily to cast Netflix, Hulu and more. This little device lets you stream multimedia content directly from your smartphone to the TV.
- This last week we went to Disneyland and having an insulated backpack was heaven sent. My husband uses his all the time.
- You do not have to have Amazon Prime to use the fire stick, but Amazon Prime membership unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including “Thursday Night Football”, Amazon Original Series, Prime Video Channels, and ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- Every dude needs a nice pair of joggers. My husband has 2 pairs and wears them often too!
After all who doesn't love a FREE E-Course!!