Amazing neighbors are hard to find… luckily I have some of the best who bring me these nummy treats!!! These were too cute not to share. Not to mention…. ahem… absolutely delicious. For any of you not a fan of cake pops, try these chocolate dipped marshmallows instead. They are amazingly tasty! Plus, the time it takes and the ingredients needed is far less. Learn how you can make your own chocolate dipped marshmallows below. These are a perfect treat for all of your precious Valentines! And, they also happen to be super easy to make and something that I can do with my kids which is a win in my book!
Supplies You’ll Need:
- heart marshmallows
- sucker sticks
- chocolate for melting
- wax paper or silpat mat
- candy toppings
How to Make Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows:
- Buy the heart shaped marshmallows and supplies from you local grocery store.
- Push the sucker stick into the bottom (pointy part) of the marshmallow.
- Melt your chocolate, then dip the marshmallow in the chocolate, coating to your preference.
- Place the dipped marshmallow on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- Add your candy to create a masterpiece. Small candies such as sprinkles or red hots or something that won’t be too heavy to stick are perfect for this. Get creative!
- Place in the freezer until the chocolate is hardened.
- And the best part of all… ENJOY!
Another fun idea may be making several of these and then creating a marshmallow bouquet in lieu of flowers. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!