- $700 – refinished oak floors
- $600 – back splash (she installed it herself to save money)
- $1800 – level 2 granite
- $700 – Faucet and sink
- $200 – light fixture
- $75 – Barstools found at a garage sale
- $50 – upholstery for barstools
- $468 – Cabinet redo
- $40 – 2 sheets of beadboard for the inside of the cabinets
- $75 – Paint and Primer
- $45 – Glaze and Top Coat
- $8 – Spray painted old hinges instead of replacing them
- $200 – New Hardware
- $100 – Crown on top of the cabinets
After the new panels were in and dry we sanded them all down and got them ready to paint.
I used my paint sprayer to spray them with a latex paint. I don’t have a name for this paint it is a custom color.
Ivy and Elephants
Savvy Southern Style
French Country Cottage
Miss Mustard Seed
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
After all who doesn't love a FREE E-Course!!