Are you home with your kids for 3 weeks like me? We are doing schooling online for the next 2 weeks. I will admit I have never homeschooled… or planned to homeschool for that matter, so this is definitely throwing me through a loop. But I have been looking around and collecting some ideas to help. Most of them are free so I thought I would share them with you too!
- Art for Kids – Learn how to Draw
- Virtual Field Trips
- Pigeon Presents
- Math Worksheets
- Reading Games and Resources
- GoNoodle – fun games and dances
- ABC Mouse – We love this but it does cost monthly
- Multiplication Emoji
- More Multiplication Emojis
- Addition Emoji
- Minecraft multiplication
- Reading Comprehension pages
- 500 + Free worksheets
Hopefully you can find something here that will help make this time a little easier!