Hints of Halloween in the Office Area
Each year I can’t wait to pull out decorations for Halloween. It is absolutely one of my favorite holidays. Here are a few ideas for Halloween decorating that you can add around your home.
- Witches make Halloween decor super fun, or super scary. You can really go either way with a witch theme. Plus, all of the accessories associated with witches make for pretty easy decorating tools. This witch is my very favorite Halloween decoration. Each year as I pull out decor, this is the first one I look for. My friend’s mom made her for me awhile back and she is perfect!
Table of Smaller Items
And let’s take a peek of my entry table in my office area. Having a table where you can place a mix-mash of decor is always a great way to get a lot in without taking up a ton of space.
- Words – word cutouts or blocks with words, or even this chalkboard with writing is a great way to decorate. Pick a holiday phrase and incorporate it into your decor.
- A simple, yet frugal means of decorating, I love these rocks painted with Chalkboard paint! Every Halloween my daughters come up with new “scary” Halloween words to go on these!
- And what would decorations be with out candy corn? I had to hurry and take the pictures, they are disappearing fast.
Frankenstein & Mummy Crafts
- Another classic is doing anything with Frankstein or a mummy. These are so fun and I can place them anywhere. I love having them on these bookshelves.