Sofia the First Birthday Party

Sofia the First Birthday Party

Parties & Recipes
I can’t believe my baby is 2!  How is it time flies so fast when you don’t want it to?  I had so much fun preparing for this party.  I love to make treats and eat WAY too many of them, so I don’t make them often but every once in a while a girl has gotta splurge right?  I admit I had a taste or maybe two of EVERYTHING!!!

Our little “Boo” LOVES Sofia the First, we watch her shows at least twice a day, which calls for a PURPLISH-IOUS Sofia party.  My wonderful neighbor, Michelle, made the cake pops and Chocolate covered Marshmallows and helped me plan for this cute party.  Wow, I have talented neighbors!!

I dipped the Pretzels in purple chocolate.
I made the cupcakes and frosting. I found the toppers here
My other daughter and I made the sugar cookies and frosted them
The purple taffy is so good and I happened to find it at the grocery store.
I don’t even know what brand it is, but man it is good!

Here is another look at the super cute marshmallow and cake pops Michelle makes.  She is AMAZING and spares no detail on them.  Every one is hand dipped and individually decorated.  I LOVE them!!!

I found this beauty at the Flea Market this weekend, isn’t it beautiful, I have been searching for one of these!

This party would not be complete without a candy thief!
Shhh, we will let it slide since she is the birthday girl!
Happy Birthday BOO, We LOVE you!!

1. Britney Mills
    June 3, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Yay for birthdays! Love the purple….

2. My name is Rita
    June 3, 2013 at 4:58 pm

What a gorgeous party!

3. Shabby chic Sandy
    June 4, 2013 at 7:35 am

What a beautiful job you did– a perfectly purple party! Two is my favorite age–enjoy her!

4. Crystal
    June 4, 2013 at 5:56 pm

Beautiful party!! Love the purple color!!

5. Gail
    June 5, 2013 at 12:20 pm

Your Purple Birthday Party for your two year old is so adult worthy! This looks like something out of a magazine! How beautiful! Would love to see the recipe for the marshmallow and cake pops. How adorable are they!

6. Sarah
    June 7, 2013 at 1:15 am

What a darling party! Happy Birthday to that sweet little girl.

7. Kim Conner
    July 17, 2013 at 2:27 pm

I love your party table and the balloon backdrop. Beautiful!

May I ask where you got the cupcake toppers? The "Happy Birthday Princess" one in the photo is one I designed and made available for free download from http://www.733blog.com but I don't recognize the others.

8. Thank you for any other excellent article. The place else may anybody get that type of info in such an ideal
    method of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m on the
    search foor such info.